Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Abstracted I



Abstracted I is a postcard sized art quilt, made from hand painted and dyed cotton, stitched with rayon threads and edged with metallic thread. It fits any postcard sized standard frame, or may be mounted on canvas, whatever you choose to do.

Abstracted costs £7, with £1.50 postage in the UK. If you are based elsewhere, please contact me direct for details (email address is in my profile). At present, I only accept PayPal; to purchase, please use the buttons below.

NOTES :
All of my work is one of a kind, from tiny postcards to large paintings. I never make the same thing twice, though I do work in series, so I will work with the abstracted theme again.
I work in a smoke free environment, but share my space with four cats. I do my best not to get any cat hair in packages; any that is there, is free of charge!









No comments: