Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Autumn Earth


Autumn Earth is a small art quilt 6" by 8", ready for framing or mounting as you prefer. It is made from tissue paper hand painted with acrylic paints, then covered with hand dyed lutradur, mounted on pelmet Vilene and stitched. Click on the photos for a larger image.

This small work costs £10 plus £1.50 postage in the UK. I accept sterling cheques or payment by Paypal by clicking the button below. Overseas customers are welcome, please contact me direct for information on shipping costs; I will invoice you separately using PayPal.








1 comment:

Manastash said...

Marion, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It helps to keep my courage up! Isn't it funny how intimidating a lil bit of paint can be?

Also, is "Autumn Earth" still available? And if so, would you ship to the US? Please let me know!

Thanks and keep up the gorgeous work!