Sunday, 27 January 2008

Neglected...


just about describes my Dawanda shop. Dawanda is a relatively new online shopping site, based in Germany, and so not a lot of people seem to know about it. Of course, you do, now! I've got several things up in my shop there, including this aceo, Blue Mountain, which I'm rather fond of. People do seem to be looking at my work there, which is good, I'd just like to sell something...break into Europe, as it were! Still, one step at a time, I suppose... you can find this card here and Dawanda itself here There are some interesting sellers on there... why not check it out?

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Marion, I was just looking on Dawanda this week! I didn't know you had a shop there. Best to your shop there!

The Wildfire: Gifts and Decor said...

I found your blog through the etsyblogger's site. I love this piece!

By the way (hate to do it to ya)... you've been tagged!

Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.