Saturday, 20 September 2008

Celebration Time!




It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow, 29 years, but who's counting ? Well, except Robin and I, of course... he deserves a medal for putting up with me for such an inordinate amount of time!

It's also my Etsy anniversary, the Artmixter shop has been in business for a year, so I'm having a sale this weekend. Anything you buy, with the exception of the 'Lovely Lutradur' CD (which can be bought from this blog), will have 20% taken off the original price. Just convo or email me, and I will reserve the item for you and adjust the price. That includes all of the art quilts I have on Etsy at the moment, as well as some of my mixed media work, not to mention the totem dolls and my hand dyed cloth. Tempted? Then come and have a look!

7 comments:

littlebrownpen said...

Congratulations on both of your anniversaries! I am off to check out your shop.

Enjoy your day.

Dena said...

Congrats! Hope you have lots of fun and lots of sales. Your shop is wonderful, and so is your blog!

Myfanwy said...

Congrats to you both. Hope the sale goes well too.

kim* said...

happy anniversarys!

Judy Nolan said...

Happy Anniversay to you and your husband, Marion! And Happy Etsyversary, too!

littlebrownpen said...

Congratulations on both of your anniversaries! I am off to check out your shop.

Enjoy your day.

Mayhem said...

Wow! 29 years...Congrats! My 6th wedding Anniversary is coming up on the 16th.

Congrats on your Etsyversary too!