Sunday, 13 April 2008

When In Doubt...




try something new. I had intended to make greetings cards before now, but never got round to it. But on a bad day, it's always a good thing to try something new, so out came the card blanks and these cards were created. Both feature a fragment of original painting (acrylic on acrylic paper), and each is unique. Sometimes it's impossible to find just the right card, especially for a man; I think these work really well (she said, modest as ever). To be found in my Purely Painting etsy shop. Guid gear, sma' buik, my granny used to say (great things come in small packages, for those of us not conversant with Scots). Hopefully, that's what I've achieved here. And I had some fun into the bargain! What more could you hope for?

8 comments:

Lineberry said...

These are wonderful!

Mannybeads said...

What exquisite work! I'm off to check out your Etsy shop.

NuvoFelt said...

Lovely cards, they will go well, Marion, I'm sure

Precious Quilts said...

Great idea Marion, good luck!

ZudaGay said...

You can't get any better than that!!! Beautiful cards!!!

ThePeachTree said...

Good for you! I've been feeling the same way about photography notecards. Maybe I'll give it a shot :) How inspirational you are!

Beyond the Rockz said...

Wonderful work!

P.S. Original said...

Beautiful work, I love your colors!