Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Opening The Studio


If it's May, it must be Norfolk Open Studios...and I'm taking part for the first time ever. I'm nervous, excited and scared, all at once, which is a heady cocktail for anyone... I've even tidied the Little Green Shed, so you know it's serious! I'd love it if you could come to visit at some point during the proceedings; if you can't manage to come during opening times, I'd be more than happy to open the LGS just for you outwith those times. This coming Sunday, there will be wine and nibbles for anyone who attends; and on Sunday 24th May, there will be Serious Cake, as it's my birthday. I really hope you'll manage to come and visit... please email me (email in my profile), or leave a message for more information and directions...or visit the Norfolk Festival website and search for Marion Barnett; there's contact information and directions there, too.

2 comments:

On a Whimsey said...

Good luck!

R Lyndel Littleton said...

I would love to stop by and see your studio and all of the others. That sounds like such a great idea. Best wishes for you. Don't be nervous. Your art is great.