Sunday, 17 May 2009

Workshops In The Little Green Shed.


If you read this blog regularly, you'll know that I run bespoke workshops in the Little Green Shed for up to four people. I've decided to extend that a little, and have added some Play Days to the options. The dates and topics for this year are :

13 June: Simple Book Binding

4 July : Artists Trading Cards

2 August : Paper Making

5 September : Monoprinting

3 October : Collage

7 November : Stocking Fillers

5 December : Stocking Fillers

The playdays cost £35 per person, including a light lunch and refreshments. If a group of four books, however, the cost is £120, so get together with some friends and save some money! And of course, you can request a workshop from any of the topics below:

Altered Art
Artist's Trading Cards
Artists Journals and Sketchbooks
Basic Batik
Basic Book Binding
Basic Hand Stitch (decorative)
Cloth Dolls (Keyhole Kate)
Collage
Colouring Paper and Cloth
Dyeing using Acid Dyes
Dyeing using Fibre Reactive (Procion) Dyes
Dyeing using Transfer Dyes
Exquisite Evolon
Feltmaking
Finding Inspiration
Linoprinting
Lovely Lutradur
Machine Stitching For Line
Machine Stitching For Texture
Matchbox Shrines
Monoprinting
Paper Making
Printing with Natural Materials
Screen Printing
Silk Paper Making.

And if there's nothing there that suits... ask me! I'm always open to suggestions for new workshops! And if you live outwith Norfolk and would like to spend a weekend here, we have a wonderful pub just up the road which has accommodation and wonderful food; I can make arrangements for you (check it out here)


Please email me if you would like more information, and I'll send you the leaflet with more details, or give you my phone number to discuss your requirements...and doubtless have a little giggle, too...my phone calls, like my workshops, are fun!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a great selection of courses Marion. Hope you get lots of takers.